Skip to content

Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate 

Welcome to the Adobe Captivate feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Captivate team via this UserVoice page.  

Please follow below steps while posting your enhancements & bugs

• Type your enhancements/bugs into the search field or choose from the categories in the sidebar.
  • Check if enhancements or bugs submitted by others / upvote if you find similar to yours.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • Upvote the ideas if you like.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right, to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Bug: carousel indicator dots not showing

Occasionally when published, carousels with 'indicator' checked in the feature options are appearing without the indicator dots/dashes when published. I'm sure there's a commonality between them but for the time being can't work out what it is -- seemingly random.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Align slide directions with direction of step being taken

When a user click in the forward direction it makes sense to have a default slide direction with the next slide coming from the right. But when they click in the backwards direction, it is visually confusing to have a previous slide arrive from the same (future) direction.
    Like turning pages in a book, going back should not look the same as going forward.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increase number of pages allowed in carousel widget

I would like to be able to add more than 6 pages/items to the carousel widget. I understand that the tabs and flip cards widgets are limited due to the required space to display the tabs/cards, but the carousel does not have the same limitation.

For example, we have a training with 8 core principles that would be great for learners to click through each principle via the carousel, but I cannot use this interaction currently due to the limit of 6.

Having a maximum of 10 or 12 seems more appropriate and flexible. Or if possible, do not set…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Icon on Carousel widget needs more customization and has bugs

The carousel widget allows you to change the arrow icon shape, but it does not have all of the customization that the svg icons typically have (such as in the buttons). For instance, I wanted to test out something other than an arrow, but when I went back to the arrow, I couldn't flip it. This meant that my arrow was pointed in the wrong direction. I could not fix it without deleting the whole carousel and starting over. Additionally, my client wanted the button much bigger, but that is not possible.

Additionally, I tried to use my own svg…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug - Carousel Widget Captivate 12

The design option "Carousel Widget Horizontal Option with background" forces you to use a title that is underlined. You cannot remove the underline and no other titles have that. I want to use it but it causes this particular widget to be inconsistent with the other. A bigger issue is that when you turn the background off, it should be transparent, but it is not. All the other widgets can have their backgrounds turned off and the slide background appears, but in the carousel, even if you turn the background off, it appears white once published. It looks like the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Carousel Widget  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base