Skip to content

Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate 

Welcome to the Adobe Captivate feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Captivate team via this UserVoice page.  

Please follow below steps while posting your enhancements & bugs

• Type your enhancements/bugs into the search field or choose from the categories in the sidebar.
  • Check if enhancements or bugs submitted by others / upvote if you find similar to yours.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • Upvote the ideas if you like.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right, to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Allow width of photo vs. text to be adjustable

In Tabs widget, cannot adjust width of photo vs. text box on each tab. Would like to be able to make text larger with a smaller image, but boxes are fixed.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tabs widget

It would be important to have the possibility of incorporating sound both in the flip cards and in the various components of the Widget tabs.
    Thanks

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tabs Widget  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug: You can add a button to the paragraph card but you cannot assign an action to it.

If you select the paragraph card from the timeline in the tabs widget you get the option add a button. I thought this would be a good solution to not being able to see the image in the widget large enough, i could at least add a button that opens a version of the image in a new window. However, while you can format the button like normal, you cannot select the interactions menu to assign it to do anything. So it's just a dead button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs Widget  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make tabs widget buttons look like tabs

Currently there's no way to make the buttons at the top of the Tabs widget actually look like tabs. They can be either square or rounded, but not the rounded-top, square-bottom shape characteristic when people think of tabs. I've had client feedback not to use this widget type at all because their users don't recognise the buttons as clickable, since the first tab of text is already visible -- they just scroll past the rest. In other places in Captivate, there's the option to set component corner roundedness individually. Could we please implement it here?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug: Content width of widgets not adjustable

Some of the widgets cannot be adjusted in terms of the content width. If I use for example the tabs widget (Design Option), the width is preset to 92%. When I change the width for example to 80% the changes are adopted to the widget on the slide. But if change the slide an come back, the widget is agein displayed in 92% although the width value is set to 80%

The card widget (Verticle, bottom text) behaves the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base